Merge Different PDF Document into One – Simple Tips & Tricks
Want to know how to combine multiple documents into single PDF? Looking for a feasible solution without any loss of data? Do not need to worry, this blog will let you know how to merge different PDF documents into one in a seamless manner.
In this fast growing world, everyone wants to have quick access to their important files. For this, it is necessary to have proper file management. PDF is the widely used file format for sharing purpose because they are platform independent. But, many times it becomes very difficult to manage a large number of PDF documents. Let us consider the user query:
“I am working on college project with 3 members in a group. We all have completed our assigned task related to project and wants to merge multiple PDF reports into the single file. Can anyone provide the simple solution to merge different PDF documents into one?”
Different Solutions to Combine Multiple Documents into Single PDF
Broadly classifying, there are two methods join PDF files
1- Manual method
2- Automated method
In the manual method, a user needs to perform all the steps manually whereas, in the automated approach, all the steps are performed with the help of the professional tool. Let us go through them in detail.
Manually Merge Different PDF Documents into One
In order to combine multiple documents into single PDF with the help of manual method, a user needs to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, start Adobe Acrobat Pro application
- Go, to File option
- Click on create and choose ‘Combine Files into Single PDF’ option
- Click Add File option in order to join multiple pdf
- Next, select the PDF files which you want to join
- From the Add Files window, select the PDF files one by one that you want to join
- Click OK button to button to merge different pdf documents into one
- You can also preview all PDF files in the Adobe Acrobat Pro window
- Select the order in which you want to join pdf files to click the Combine button
- As you click the Combine button the PDF merge process gets started
- Save the document by clicking the File option
- After that click on Save As option
- Select the destination folder to save the PDF
- Enter the file name of the resultant PDF and click the Save button
After, completing the above steps users will find that the output PDF file contains multiple PDFs in it.
Limitations of Manual Solution
As we know that Adobe Acrobat provides the functionality to merge different pdf documents into one. But, it has some limitations such as:
- Users must have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro
- The manual approach can be technical jargon for many non-technical users
- It is the lengthy and time-consuming process
Professional Solution to Merge Different PDF Documents into One
There are professional utilities designed to make just this task a lot easier. These are workarounds methods to join PDF files. The method can be used by any technical or non-technical user to combine multiple documents into single PDF by using SysTools PDF Split & Merge. It is a basic utility which can be used to merge different PDF documents into one in an efficient manner. This software is so simple, even non-technical person can use it efficiently. It is the most reliable and cost-effective technique to join multiple PDF files. It provides Moreover, this tool is compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems i.e. 10/8.1/8/7/XP and below versions.
As described above, the different methods to merge different pdf documents into one. Both manual and automated approach to join PDF files is discussed here. But, the manual steps are lengthy and time-consuming. Moreover, there are some limitations of manual steps also. Therefore, it is suggested to opt for the professional utility to combine multiple documents into single PDF.