Instant Repair Corrupt or Damaged PDF File Free – Step by Step Guide
PDF (Portable Document File) is the most commonly used file format developed by Adobe Acrobat application. These files can be easily accessed on different machines without any problem. It has become an open standard to exchange electronic documents which are maintained by ISO. Moreover, it contains texts, links, videos, audios, images and much more. Now, in the upcoming section, we are going to discuss a tremendous solution to let users understand how to recover data from corrupted or damaged PDF files in an efficient manner. Before that, first users need to know such challenges in PDF file.
Different Types of PDF File
The PDF file is categorized into two parts such as Native PDF & Scanned PDF file:
- Native PDF files: These PDF files can be generated from any electronic source.
- Scanned PDF files: These PDF files can be created to scan a physical document.
What Makes PDF Unique?
PDF is known as a portable document that can be easily shared through email messages without any changes. Further, it becomes very easy to ensure a PDF document from illegal editing, printing or copying. Some of the advantages of PDF over other file formats are:
- Password Security:
PDF file used to share business documents securely on the internet and in that condition security of a shared file is necessary. PDF has added a password security feature so that unauthorized user cannot access those files easily.
- View & Edit PDF Files:
Using Free Adobe Acrobat Reader, some users can retrieve, view and enables the authorized user to easily recover, open, view and print all PDF files.
- No Compatibility Issue:
PDF portable files can be executed on different platforms, which includes UNIX, Mac and Windows Operating System.
- Easily Compress Large PDF:
If the users want to share PDF document over an internet but, the size of a file is too large, it can be compressed easily and shared with anyone.
- Electronic Signature:
The user can electronically sign their PDF file to prevent it from unauthorized access. The signature can be the basic signature or certificate-based signature.
Some Responsible Factors For PDF Corruption
There are many challenges due to which PDF file has become corrupted or damaged. Here are following reasons behind PDF file corruption which are given below:
- Malware or Virus Attacks
- Improper system shutdown
- Internet connection failure
- Interruption while downloading PDF
- PDF getting corrupted or damaged
List of Common Errors in Portable PDF File
There are several problems occur while working with PDF document file, so, before moving to the manual solution to know common errors in PDF document. Check all these errors related to PDF file as listed below:
- Due to malfunctioning, the PDF file is damaged.
- PDF file not readable using Adobe Reader.
- Root Object is missing or invalid
- There was an error opening this document.
- There was an error processing this page
- File does not start with “%” PDF
For Instant Solution to Repair Corrupt PDF File – Download PDF Recovery Tool For Free
Efficient Solution to Repair Corrupt PDF File
In order to repair corrupted PDF file, there is no manual solution available for the same. Therefore, the only method to recover PDF data files is PDF Recovery tool. This tool is very simple that helps to helps to regain healthy documents without any data loss. Let us discuss some of the key features of the tool, which are discussed below:
Benefits of PDF Recovery
- Repair damaged Adobe PDF file and also create a new PDF
- Easily recover the portable document in an Original format
- Allows user to save corrupt PDF file in any desired location
- Restore & extract both text as well as Image from PDF
- Recovery software supports all PDF versions & file formats
- Compatible with Windows 10 and all other below versions
Quick Working Guide to Repair Corrupt PDF File With PDF Recovery Tool
This product is very effective so we are going to discuss the step-by-step procedure in a systematic way. Let’s have a look:
- First of all, Download & Install PDF Recovery tool on your computer
- Choose “Load PDF” button for selecting a corrupt or damaged PDF file which is to be repaired
- Once the damaged PDF file is selected, click on Open button to load the PDF file
- After scanning, a pop-up message appears “PDF Scanned Completely” on the screen
- All the recovered PDF files will be displayed on the screen. Click on the Save PDF
- Now, save the recovered portable PDF files to the desired location
- At last, you will see Export Complete pop-up message on your current screen.
PDF is a portable document that can offer high-level security to all documents as compared to other file formats. In fact, it can be accessed on different operating systems i.e., UNIX, Mac, Windows. It can easily move PDF documents over a network via email or some other storage devices. Despite so many advantages, some common errors are also discussed in above section. Along with this, we have suggested a third party solution i.e., Revove PDF Recovery to perform the recovery process. It is programmed in such a way to recover data from corrupted PDF files without any fear of data loss. In addition, we have explained the complete procedure of this software in a proper way.