Open Multiple Outlook PST Files Using Free Outlook Data File Explorer
MS Outlook is a desktop-based email application that saves all its data in PST file format. When users do not have Outlook and are in need of opening PST files, they look for some quick technique. Though it is not possible to open multiple Outlook PST files without Outlook manually, there is an automated solution to this problem. Free Outlook Data File Explorer is a tool that can be used to view PST files in the absence of MS Outlook. In this post, we will learn about SysTools Microsoft PST File Reader and its features. Readers will also learn the merits and demerits of this application as well. Let’s begin with an overview of this product.
Free Outlook Data File Explorer to Open Multiple Outlook PST Files
PST Viewer is a popular utility to open and view PST files on Windows systems. This application is capable of displaying all components of a PST file. It can also preview attachments that come with the emails. Multiple Outlook Data files can be added to the software together and it will show the preview of all PST files. This program does not require MS Outlook to be installed on the system. It also allows you to view PST Contacts and Calendar entries. While previewing, it also shows all attributes of emails.
System Requirements for the Tool
The minimum system requirements for running this Outlook Data File Explorer application to open multiple Outlook PST files are listed here:
- Operating System: All versions of Windows OS including Windows 10
- Processor: Minimum 1 GHz (Recommended 2.4 GHz)
- RAM: Recommended 2 GB RAM
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB of free space
- Microsoft .NET Framework: Compulsory installation of 4.0 or above versions of .NET Framework.
Software Prerequisites to Open Multiple Outlook PST Files
- Select “Run as Administrator” while launching this software on Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10.
Prominent Features of Outlook Data File Explorer
- Opens all Items of Outlook PST File: All MS Outlook email components are saved in PST file. This tool has the ability to open all the items of a PST file. Users can view Outlook PST emails, contacts, calendar, notes, journals, tasks, etc., with the help of this application.
- Previews PST Files with Attachments: Once the tool scans the PST file, all its data gets displayed on the program window. Users can open Outlook PST files along with all data items. Even all types of email attachment can also be previewed in this software.
- Open Multiple Outlook PST Files of Any Size: Nowadays, PST files can be up to 50 GB size. Many tools cannot process large sized PST files, but that is not the case for Outlook Data File Explorer. It can open and view PST file of any size.
- Outlook Installation not Required: Outlook Data File Explorer is a completely standalone program. It does not need support from any other tool. Outlook installation is not needed for this application to function. It will work on any Windows system with or without Outlook installation.
- Bulk Viewing of Multiple PST Files: Bulk viewing is another significant feature of this utility. Users are welcome to add multiple PST file in this software. It will open and view components of all PST files. Users do not have to add PST files one by one and thus, can save their valuable time.
- Contains Two Scanning Modes: There are two different scanning modes offered by this software. One is quick mode and another is advanced mode. Users can choose the mode according to their need to open multiple Outlook PST files without MS Outlook.
Pros and Cons of Free PST Viewer
When it comes to the benefits of using this free Outlook Data File Explorer Software, there are multiple pros of this product. The most important benefit is that it is a freeware. Users do not have to spend any money to avail the features of the software. It opens and views all Outlook PST items, including email attachments. It values your time and to save your precious time, it offers features like bulk PST file opening and quick scanning mode. Its compatibility with all Outlook PST files makes it incomparable in the market.
Compared to the advantages of using this tool to open multiple Outlook PST files, there is no demerit as such. However, this is a Windows supported tool and does not work on Mac OS systems. So Mac users will not be able to use this application. Apart from this small demerit, everything else is perfectly fine for this tool.
To open multiple Outlook PST files without Outlook is a difficult task to do. Many third-party solutions are available now to solve this issue. SysTools Outlook Data File Explorer is a sophisticated tool built using the latest technology. Users can choose this software over all other tools to view PST emails. This program will surely win your heart with its reliable performance. From my part, I would rate this software 9.6 out of 10.