View & Convert PST to PDF Adobe Acrobat in Windows – Tips & Tricks
Are you also looking for a solution to convert PST to PDF Adobe Acrobat? But do not know how to perform the conversion of PST files to PDF? But, no need to worry because this blog describes the best possible solutions to save Outlook email as PDF file. Read this blog in detail to learn more about this process to convert PST to Adobe.
In an organization, there are different email clients that are being used for sending and receiving the messages along with attachments. Nevertheless, MS Outlook and Adobe Reader both these applications support different file formats. Outlook is one of the most popular email clients and becomes the first preference of every user to manage their crucial data. Outlook PST file is commonly used to save complete data items of Outlook in it. On the other hand, the PDF file is supported by Adobe Acrobat. It is used to display the portable files (PDF) in a system. The PDF is a portable document file which is very secure and helps to save all data items in it. That is why, users are looking for a solution to convert PST to PDF Adobe Acrobat. Therefore, in the following section, we are going to discuss the best possible solution to convert PST folder to PDF in an efficient manner.
Manual Technique to Convert PST Folder to PDF
Go through the following steps to perform the conversion of PST file to PDF. Let us have a look at the below-discussed steps:
- Firstly, Open MS Outlook on your local machine.
- Then, navigate to the File and choose Save As option.
- A new window pops up, where users have to select the File Type as an option and then, choose the HTML format.
- Now, browse and select the desired location to save HTML file and Click on Save Option.
- Next, you can open the HTML file and navigate the following sequence:
Choose HTML file>>Right Click >> Open with >> Microsoft Word
- After that, open the Microsoft Word, go to File and choose an option Save As. Select the File Type as PDF.
- Finally, you can open the resultant PDF File.
Limitations of Manual Technique to Convert PST to PDF Adobe Acrobat
- This manual approach takes much time to export a large number of PST files to PDF file format.
- It is only capable to move either one or two PST files to PDF Adobe Acrobat. It is not considered as a reliable solution for all users who want to convert PST to PDF Adobe Acrobat .
- At times, it may lead to data corruption. So, users are always recommended to take a backup of PST files before executing the manual approach.
Automated Solution to View & Convert PST Folder to PDF
For getting the perfect results, users are suggested to use a reliable third-party tool i.e., PST Viewer Pro. It is designed to view & migrate multiple PST files into PDF document. It provides various features to the user to make the conversion process simpler. It also comes with an attractive feature which also provides a search option to search a particular email. It has an easy-to-use interface that can be easily understood by a novice user as well. Some of the most interesting features of the software are discussed in the below discussed section.
Need of Alternative Solution to Convert PST to PDF Adobe Acrobat
- Transfer PST Files to PDF with attachments in Portrait & Landscape mode
- Capable to export selective items from MS Outlook and save as PDF format
- Allows to perform bulk conversion from PST to Adobe PDF Format
- Provides an option to preview all PST items i.e., emails, contacts, etc. in PDF
- Offers Date filter & Naming Convention feature during the migration process
PDF plays a very important role in order to share each document file securely through the internet. It is a secured file that can be accessed on any platform without any data loss. In this blog, we have described both Manual as well as automated approach to convert PST to PDF Adobe Acrobat. However, the manual technique to perform conversion of PST files to Adobe has some limitations as we have already discussed above. So, it is clear that users must prefer a Professional third-party solution instead of the Manual approach to perform the migration process. Besides this, we have covered some remarkable features of the software as well.